About This Blog
Design editor Nicole Haddad brings you the latest and greatest introductions from the cutting Edge of product design. Her unconditional love for design is built off of her first love: travel. From Ghana, to Tanzania, to Belize, Turkey, Lebanon, Switzerland and beyond, she's crawled the globe in the hopes of satiating her desire to experience as many different cultures and lifestyles as possible.
No dice yet, but she'll keep you posted if it ever happens.
From the pages of New York Spaces to her blog, this Southern-turned-City girl will reveal her tastes that are as broad as her traveling experiences. After all, an interior is only as beautiful as the pieces it houses. So for Nicole, to close yourself off to certain types of design will make for one boring way of life. She advises to keep your eyes and your heart open to all.
- Spring into Sleep with Technogel | Comments
- Maison&Objet Sets Sail for the Americas | Comments
- Q&A with Steven Fina of Michael C. Fina | Comments
- Tile City | Comments
- Save our Skills at Jonathan Burden Gallery | Comments
- Piling It On | Comments
- Q&A with Josh Neretin of Buoyant NYC | Comments
- Shades of Gray…In Today’s Interiors | Comments
- Color Stories | Comments
- Height of Comfort | Comments